Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Shower - Thursday, 3 December 2009

It was time to pay rent again. I was better prepared, and so was my landlady. I showed her into the living room / Sophia's bedroom, where she could sit at a desk and do the calculations for my utilities, etc. The principal came by to pay rent.

A month ago, this was right after the light in my bathroom had been fixed, and I remember wishing that I had shown him my shower, let him see just how filthy it was.

I have tried cleaning it, and I have talked to Christie about it. She said hers last year was pretty disgusting, and they had to recaulk it.

So I showed it to him. He couldn't understand. "It's black!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah," he said, "that must be the plastic."

What? My shower is black because whoever put it in decided to use black plastic/caulk/whatever?

He couldn't understand why I think it's so disgusting.

How I miss clean showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment