Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone who is reading this blog! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and learn about my life in Kazakhstan.

I hope you all had a merry Christmas, wherever you were and whatever you were doing, or just a very merry 25th December, if you don't celebrate Xmas. I wish you a wonderful New Year's as well.

As you can tell, I've fallen far behind in my blog. I hope to catch up sometime soon, however I am very busy at the moment. I am trying to keep up, and hopefully new posts will be coming soon!

We had a wonderful Christmas--hard-fought for--and today (Saturday, 26th December) was awful because we had to work--a full day of school. Sophia was sick by the end of the day.

New Year's is soon and we will be in Germany.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

Love,
Elizabeth & Sophia

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. Are you still in Astana? Will you write again?

    ReplyDelete