Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beach Day!

Thursday, 7 April 2011

Beach Day was hilarious, because everyone dressed in beach clothes. Most teachers just wore shorts and t-shirts, as well as flip-flops and sunhats if they had them. A lot of kids wore bathing suits. The weather was sunny and above freezing, but still cold enough to wear plenty of clothes over the bathing suits.

I had recess duty, and I wish I'd had my camera with me! The kids were running around, playing, some in full winter gear--snow boots, winter coats, hats. (Ok, not "winter" by Astana-winter, but definitely more than most people in South Carolina wear in the winter!)

And some girls had taken off their shirts and were running around in shorts, bathing suits, and snow boots! Yes, bathing suits and snow boots! What a sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment